- England vs South Africa ODI World Cup 2023: Where to Watch, Live Streaming, TV Broadcast Details, and Head-to-Head Record in ODIs
The 2023 ICC World Cup is witnessing a critical juncture as England and South Africa, both recently jolted by unexpected defeats to Afghanistan and the Netherlands, are poised to clash in the 20th match on October 21. This encounter, to be held at Mumbai’s historic Wankhede Stadium, marks the fourth outing for both teams, presenting an opportunity for redemption and resurgence.
As the cricketing giants gear up for this crucial match, let’s delve into the intricate details of their head-to-head record in One Day Internationals (ODIs) to gauge their historical performances against each other.
1. England vs South Africa Match Date and Time
The clash between England and South Africa in the ICC World Cup 2023 is scheduled for Saturday, October 21, at 2:00 PM IST. The venue for this encounter is the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
2. Where to watch the England vs South Africa World Cup 2023 match in Pakistan?
Cricket enthusiasts in Pakistan can catch the live action on PTV Sports, PTV National, PTV Home, and A-Sports for the live broadcast. Digital platforms including ptvflix, Daraz, TAPMAD, MYCO, SHOQ TV, ARY ZAP, Jazz, and Tamasha are the designated digital partners for streaming the match.
3. England vs South Africa Live Streaming Details
For viewers in India, the match will be streamed live on the Disney+ Hotstar app. Pakistani fans can access the live stream through platforms such as PTV Sports and ptvflix.
4. England vs South Africa ODI Head-to-Head Records
England and South Africa have a rich history in ODIs, having faced each other 69 times. Among these, England has won 30 matches, South Africa 33, with 5 matches ending without a result and 1 in a tie.
In their last 10 completed meetings, both teams have registered five wins each.
5. England vs South Africa ODI Head-to-Head Records In World Cup
In World Cup encounters, England and South Africa have played seven matches. England holds a 4-3 lead against South Africa in World Cup encounters. Their last meeting in 2019 marked a significant moment in England’s triumphant campaign at home.
6. England vs South Africa ODI Head-to-Head Records in India
England and South Africa have only faced each other once in an ODI in India. The lone meeting took place during the 2011 World Cup, where England emerged victorious in a thrilling contest in Chennai. The upcoming 2023 World Cup match will be their second 50-over standoff on Indian soil.
7. England vs South Africa Probable Playing XI
In the anticipated playing elevens for the upcoming clash between England and South Africa, England is likely to field a formidable team with players such as Jonny Bairstow, Dawid Malan, Joe Root, Harry Brook, Jos Buttler (w/c), Liam Livingstone, Sam Curran, Chris Woakes, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood, and Reece Topley.
On the other side, South Africa is expected to present a competitive lineup featuring Quinton de Kock (w), Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Marco Jansen, Kagiso Rabada, Keshav Maharaj, Lungi Ngidi, and Gerald Coetzee.
Will England bounce back from their shocking defeat, or will South Africa maintain their edge in this riveting rivalry? The answers will unfold on the hallowed grounds of Wankhede Stadium, leaving fans on the edge of their seats.
- BT vs NYS Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, BT vs NYS Scorecard Today, Playing XI’s
- MIS vs KBR Live Score, Trinbago T10 Blast 2023 Live Score, MIS vs KBR Scorecard Today, Playing XI’s
- TAD vs CB Live Score, Abu Dhabi League 2023 Live Score, TAD vs CB Scorecard Today, Playing XI’s
- BHK vs SSS Live Score, Legends League Cricket 2023 Live Score, BHK vs SSS Scorecard Today, Playing XI’s
- PS-W vs BH-W Live Score, Australian Women’s T20 Bash 2023 Live Score, PS-W vs BH-W Scorecard Today, Playing XI’s